- If you have an Arizona Driver’s License and/or an Arizona non-operating I.D. card issued by the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) you may register to vote through Service Arizona EZ Voter Registration
- If you are having trouble logging in to the Service Arizona website, you can print off a Voter Registration Form (PDF) and fill it out. Mail the completed form to Gila County Recorder’s Office and your information will be processed.
- 1400 East Ash Street, Globe, AZ 85501
- You may visit Gila County Recorder’s Office and fill out a registration form in person.
- Globe: 1400 East Ash Street, Globe 928-402-8740
- Payson: 707 S Colcord Road, Payson 928-474-7139
- Gila County Republican Party also provides voter registration at our headquarters
- 438 S Beeline Hwy in Payson
- You can either print off a form online (PDF) or request that a registration form be mailed to you by calling the Gila County Recorder’s Office at 928-402-8740. Mail the completed form back to:
Gila County Recorder
1400 E Ash Street
Globe, AZ 85501
Address Confidentiality Program Members
- You should only register to vote through the ACP process.
When to Update Your Voter Information
- You recently moved to a new address
- Your name has been legally changed
- You would like to change your political party affiliation
- You want to change your early voting status
Follow any of the options at the top of the page to update your information.
After you have successfully registered to vote or updated your registration you will receive a voter registration card in the mail within 4-6 weeks. You can check your voter registration at the Arizona Voter Information Portal